Comments

How To Create Fake WhatsApp Conversation?



Did you ever received a WhatsApp conversation or chat screenshot from your friend? I know your answer, Its definitely BIG YES! but be careful it may be created with the fake Whatsapp chat screenshot generator (creator), may be you’ve got fooled!
  So, In this article, we are going to discuss this WhatsApp Fake Chat Creator of the Fake WhatsApp Messages, Chats or you say Conversations. There are some apps available on the Web which will allow you to generate a screenshot of your desire Whatsapp chat  and will allow you to generate or create an Image of that conversation with just a few taps on you phone. So, let’t find out the apps and how to generate a fake screenshot to fool someone!


  • How to generate Fake

  • First of all Download WhatSaid.apk. Its 639 KB!
  • Now install it normally on your
  • device.
  • After installing, you will notice that the app interface looks a bit similar to WhatsApp Messenger.
  • Now you can just name your fake friend and add his image and start creating fake chat conversation and prank them.
  • Well you can also share the whole chat conversation through facebook or messages (via ScreenShot :D), so now share it and have fun. Enjoy pranking!!
Note: Please note that this tutorial is solely for educational purpose and I am not responsible for any kind of illegal usage of this tutorial.
SHARE

Author

Hi, Its me Hafeez. A webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI/UX Designer. I am a certified Themeforest top Author and Front-End Developer. I'am business speaker, marketer, Blogger and Javascript Programmer.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 comments:

  1. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. Spanish conversation practice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spanish verb conjugation This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! Common Spanish phrases

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. Learn spanish

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! Spanish present tense

    ReplyDelete
  6. good morning in Spanish I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy to get this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to learn The Quality and glad I discovered this thing in you post. Thanks It is very important to have accurate knowledge about your health. There must be some professional medical translation service provider which help us to understand more about our health so we can perform medical tasks more precisely. medical translation agency

    ReplyDelete

FACEBOOK PAGE

SOCIAL UPDATES


GET FREE EMAIL UPDATES


Blog Archive